Delectable Melon Wrap: Your Special Treat This Summer
Make your summer treat extra special by preparing this fruity snack or dessert, using the main ingredient and everyone's favorite—melon!
The best season for melon in the Philippines is summer. It grows abundantly sometime between the months of April to July. The tropical fruit is said to have diuretic properties that are good for our body.
Here’s an easy recipe to serve this fruit. For all the mommies out there, you can make this as a bonding time with your kids.
- melon, sliced into strips
- evaporated milk
To make the homemade wrapper
- Combine the flour, evaporated milk and vanilla. Mix until it turns into a creamy texture.
- In medium heat, pour the batter thinly into the pan according to your desired size. Remove from heat when it turns golden brown.
In making the melon wrap
- Place the melon slices on the wrapper and roll.
- Pour syrup before serving.
You can sprinkle some cinnamon powder on top or add your other favorite fruits at the side. Enjoy!